5th Women in Healthcare Leadership Summit
Date: 27th - 30th, April 2020
Despite women making up around 70% of the workforce, women remain drastically underrepresented at the executive leadership level, with only about 13% of C-suite roles occupied by women. The underlying factors of these statistics are transparent: women face glass ceilings, competing priorities, and lack access to career support throughout their careers.
Be immersed two days of inspirational and empowering keynotes, interactive panel discussions, and practical coaching sessions as Australia’s Healthcare leaders come together to share personal leadership stories and strategies for success. Gain the skills, tactics, and technical know-how to transform your leadership journey and own your professional success - without sacrificing your values.
- Breakthrough unconscious bias & barriers to progression
- Developing strategies for balancing progression with practice
- Elevating your team’s engagement & performance through collaborative leadership
- Building mental mechanisms for personal & professional success
Featured Speakers include:
- Annie Butler, Federal Secretary - Australian Nursing & Midwifery Federation
- Rachel David, Chief Executive Officer - Private Healthcare Australia
- James Downie, Chief Executive Officer - Independent Hospital Pricing Authority
- Viv Allanson, Chief Executive Officer - Maroba Aged Care
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711