Future-Proofing Safety Summit
Technology has created new challenges for workplace safety. To keep pace with innovation and remain adaptable, you need cutting edge knowledge and the training to match.
We're bringing together a lineup of forward-thinking safety professionals from a range of industry sectors to explore the future of workplace health and safety. The executive speaker faculty will help you anticipate trends and develop methods to minimise disruption. You'll gain practical strategies to future-proof your safety processes and stay ahead of the curve.
- Forecast future trends in safety practices
- Practical strategies to take safety into the future
- Leverage innovation & new technology
- Techniques for engaging staff & driving change
Feature Speakers Include:
- Paul Cook, Global Head of Health & Safety - Aurecon
- Matthew Gray, Head of Training & Checking - Qantas
- Peter Abrahams, National Health, Safety & Risk Manager - Caltex
- Nikki Blair, General Manager, HSEQ - Lendlease
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Client Here for the Event Brochure
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711