- Women’s and Babies Division - Women’s and Children’s Health Network
- Part time 22.5 hours per week, temporary up to 17 Jan 2022 - Total Indicative Remuneration $320,800 - $594,570 (Pro-rata) - MD2
- The Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology is to provide high quality medical services in all-risk Obstetric model.
- The Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology will contribute to the provision of outpatient antenatal services, elective caesarean section birthing services and supervision of activity in the Women’s Assessment Service. Duties may involve teaching as the supervising consultant for elective gynaecology operating.
- The consultant will contribute to team-work within a multidisciplinary environment for optimal clinical service outcomes and be an active participant in research and teaching at all levels of training for TMOs.
- The Consultant will participate in the afterhours Obstetrics and Gynaecology on call roster and provide supervision and support to junior medical officers in this capacity.
- The consultant will participate in regular Perinatal Morbidity and Mortality review process and participate in quality improvement processes within WCHN.
- The Consultant will co-ordinate regular ongoing education within the division with a focus on safety and quality.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
740475 Medical Consultant - Obstetric speciallising in WAS.pdf
Applications close: 22 Nov 2020 12:25 am, Cen. Australia Daylight Time