- Fantastic opportunity to provide education administrative and operational support to Academic and Teaching staff to meet the educational teaching and curriculum support needs of the Faculty
- Located at Camperdown Campus
- Fixed Term, full-time opportunities with base salary $86K p.a with leave loading and superannuation
About the opportunity
We are in a period of exciting and significant investment in our Faculty of Medicine and Health and in order to deliver on the University’s ambitious strategic plan, we are looking for an Education Support Officers to join the Education Unit based at the Camperdown Campus.
Under the broad guidance of Education Support Lead, some of your responsibilities will be:
- coordinate the compilation of academic content and materials prepared by Academic and Teaching staff for programs of study, for printed publications and uploading to Canvas or online systems
- provide education support services in line with academic requirements and the overall timetable for the work area
- ensures compliance with relevant legislative and regulatory controls and ensure a safe working environment for all staff and students.
These roles will be embedded in the schools or precincts across the Faculty and may be required to travel between locations to support other work areas.
The University values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect and integrity. As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned to these values and are looking for Education Support Officers who possesses the below experience:
- strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and with external providers.
- high level computer skills - proficiency with Canvas, Microsoft Office software, website creation software, databases and networking applications such as e-mail and calendar packages.
- experience delivering education programmes, preferably in a tertiary education environment
For more information on the Faculty of Medicine and Health, please click on https://intranet.sydney.edu.au/medicine-and-health.html
Intending applicants are welcome to seek further information about the position from firstname.lastname@example.org
For recruitment-related enquiries, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact email@example.com
Please refer to the position description for further details.
Job Reference No. 1967/0919C
Closing date: 11:30pm, 22 January 2020
The University of Sydney is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.