Permanent Full TimePosition Classification:
Health Mgr Lvl 5Remuneration:
$150,131 - $168,333Hours Per Week:
Wednesday, 20 November 2019
What you'll be doing
The Director Diversity & Inclusion supports the Executive Director People & Culture in the provision of high level leadership and strategic direction in the area of workforce diversity, inclusion and organisational culture.
The Director Diversity & Inclusion provides complex advice and input into the development and implementation of workforce strategies to support NSW Ambulance in their goals in integrating workforce diversity into workforce planning.
The position is required to proactively develop and implement performance indicators aligned to the Government’s diversity and inclusion KPIs.
Total remuneration package valued at $186,582 (including salary $150,131pa to $168,333pa, annual leave loading and employer’s contribution to superannuation). Salary packaging arrangements providing additional benefits are also available.
The location of this role is State Headquarters, Rozelle.
Please note: To be eligible for permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency.
Please respond to the following targeted questions located in the questionnaire section of the application (max 4000 characters including space)
Outline your experience in developing and delivering strategies that have enabled your organisation to meet its diversity and inclusion objectives.
Detail your approach to gaining stakeholder acceptance and contributions for the promotion of diversity and inclusion programs.
- The successful applicant will be appointed under the terms and conditions of the Health Managers (State) Award and will be required to enter into the annual Performance Development Program.
- The successful applicant may be required to undertake duties at the other centres should the need arise.
- Appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory conduct and services check, which includes referee/supervisor check, a review of National Police Check and review of Service Check Register. A review of sick leave, ability to undertake full duties of the position and clearance from Legal, Regulatory & Professional Standards will be conducted for employees of NSW Health and NSW Ambulance.
- NSW Ambulance employees subject to an ECP or ICP consolidation period are ineligible to apply for this position.
- Completion of NSW Health Mandatory Training courses is a mandatory requirement for all NSW Health and NSW Ambulance employees applying for this position.
- Applicants must address the Targeted questions, attaching any associated documents together with their resume. Candidates who do not address the Targeted Questions will not proceed through the selection process.
- An eligibility list may be established for future vacancies.
- Please ensure you use your work email address so ROB can identify that you are internal to NSW Ambulance and/or NSW Health.
- It is a requirement that all candidates submit their applications online via the Recruitment and On-Boarding system. No paper based or email applications will be accepted.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Kalena Smitham on firstname.lastname@example.org or on (02) 9320 7640.
It is the responsibility of all staff to report and respond appropriately to any instances or perceptions of bullying. Managers are required to implement actions that either prevent or minimise the risk of unacceptable behaviours, ensuring unacceptable behaviours such as bullying, harassment and victimisation are identified as early as possible and responded to and effectively managed.
NSW Ambulance is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, refugees, people of diverse genders and sexuality, and people with disability.
If you are an Aboriginal person and wish to obtain more information about applying for a role within NSW Ambulance, please contact our Aboriginal Employment Coordinator, Callista Bryan, on (02) 9320 7644 or email@example.com.
If you wish to discuss any accessibility requirements in relation to your application, please contact our Diversity and Culture Advisor, Joe Wasuruj, on (02) 9320 7339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About NSW Ambulance: http://www.ambulance.nsw.gov.au/about-us.html