Position No: E58000
Salary: $105,947 per annum (+ super)
Temporary, 12 months
Applications Close: Wednesday 18 October 2017 at noon
Contact: Lauren Close on 8470 8606
Darebin is seeking an experienced and innovative Center Coordinator to lead the newly formed leadership team at the Reservoir Leisure Centre (RLC). This role will lead the Centre’s reinvigorated commitment to excellence and continuous improvement, with a clear focus on achieving the Centre’s and Council’s overall objectives.
You will be responsible and accountable for:
• The effective and efficient delivery of services and programs within budget and best practices and principles at RLC
• Building and maintaining relationships that ensure excellent customer service with members, user groups, suppliers and supporters of the center
• The development and leadership of employees to provide continuous improvement, business growth, quality customer service and safety through a performance focused culture
You will possess:
• Experience in a leadership role that has been successful in creating and maintaining an effective and well-integrated team
• Skills and experience in effective financial management, including monitoring and management of financial risk
• Knowledge and understanding of the delivery of a comprehensive and consistent range of aquatic and health and fitness programs and services
• Experience in developing and implementing a successfully business plan that aligns with the strategic goals of Darebin City Council.
Apply online at www.darebin.vic.gov.au or forward hard copy applications to: Manager People and Development, Darebin City Council, PO Box 91, PRESTON VIC 3072.
Applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria as detailed in the position description will not be considered. Darebin City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity, and inclusion. Safety screening processes apply.