Be within an environment rich in empowerment with a sure sense of belonging for everyone. Newly created position, with flexible arrangements!
If you are looking for a change and are keen to work in a compassionate care environment, then why not consider this reputable, Brisbane based hospital?
Part of an amazing group of hospitals, this reputable organisation has a wide and very positive presence amongst the Queensland community. In this role, you will have the chance to work with a caring Urology/Surgical team and supportive management to ensure that patients are supported throughout their hospital experience.
Patients feel genuinely cared for, and staff never leave once they've joined! Offering a wide range of acute tertiary-level medical and surgical services with a particular focus on cancer care, cardiac care, women's and children's care, and complex surgical care, two days will never be the same!
- Access to salary packaging
- Subsidised on-site parking
- Great career opportunities
- Attractive salary + staff benefits
- Ongoing personal and professional development
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU
- Minimum of 12 months' experience in an acute Urology environment
- Bachelor of Nursing degree or equivalent and AHPRA registration
- A passion to make a difference in the care of patients and their families
- Ability to successfully work with a multidisciplinary team
HOW TO APPLY
All expressions of interest are welcome!
If you really want to make your mark with this terrific opportunity, please click 'Apply Now' or send your application directly to Tara Rae at Frontline Health via email@example.com to get a detailed description of the organisation.
Please don't hesitate to call 0418 333 677 for us to answer any questions you may have.