Associate Nurse Unit Manager Emergency South Eastern Suburbs
Frontline Health (View other jobs from this organisation)
Our Client is currently looking for an Associate Nurse Unit Manager to lead and support their dynamic and motivated Emergency Department team conveniently located near public transport. The suitable candidate will have experience in leadership, development, meeting KPI's, Unit management. If you have demonstrated leadership experience in the area and relevant qualifications, then this job may be your new challenge.
The following criteria:
- Previous experience as an ANUM or CNS in Emergency
- Min 5 years experience in emergency, looking for a step up
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Committed to a high standard of clinical and patient care
- Excellent Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a diverse environment
- 2 Current references
- Police check & WWC
- Post Graduation Certificate in Emergency/critical care is a must
What's in it for you:
- Great team culture - Flexible work arrangements available
- Training and Development opportunities
- Close to Public Transport
- Managerial Opportunity
- Career Progression
- Salary Packaging
- Work for a well known organisation
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for do not hesitate to submit your application immediately. If you know someone who you think would excel in such a role then please forward this item on to them.
Please contact Laurey-Ann Hobbs on 0421 553 300, for a confidential discussion.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Laurey-Ann Hobbs, quoting Ref No. 150975 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type:
- Full Time