Join an established, yet growing aged care provider with a portfolio of 10+ residential aged care homes, plus retirement villages and other land assets. They currently have a land portfolio of over $300m to be managed by the incoming General Manager - Property Development and their direct reports. Reporting to the Director you will primarily be responsible for strategic planning, expansion, acquisitions, maintenance of all property within the portfolio.On a day to day basis you will have 3 direct reports who will look after the managing of current homes and assets, while your major area of concern will be the future, by making the most of your current portfolio and how to grow it.You will use your skills and experience to effectively manage this process. * K E Y R E Q U I R E M E N T S *
- You will need expeirence as a Property Developer, either within an organisation or as an independent operator.
- You may have been an Assistant in a larger organisation and you are looking for that next step.
- We see aged care experience as an advantage, but the right person may also have focused on other areas.
- We need someone with great drive and vision, as this is a very strategic role - you will have people in operations roles that you can delegate to.
- We need someone who is very easy to work with and who is well-presented.
- You will be reporting to the Director, and dealing with a lot of external stakeholders, so your communication skills must be highly developed.
- Overall we want someone who can work within the organisation's mission and be successful.
* T H E O P P O R T U N I T Y *
~ We see this as a very important role, within the Executive Management team. For the right candidate the salary will pay $190,000 (inclu super) + Fully maintained car + salary packaging. This will increase your take home pay significantly with tax benefits. ~This role is based in Sydney, close to the CBD. But you will be required at times to travel to different sites and areas.It is an excellent industry to join, as is grows significantly into the next decade. This is an organisation with strong ties to the local community and also a strong bank balance. They have been providing care to the aged population for a long time and plan on doing it long into the future. For a full brief on the role, including a Position Description please contact Josh Hill.
How to Apply
If you're not looking to change jobs straight away but would like to gain insight to the job market, you can call Josh in strict confidence and discuss a plan for when the time is right for you