- CLINICAL LEADER EXPERIENCED IN RETRIEVAL SERVICE
- COMMITTED TO REFORM AND CHANGE
- ABLE TO COLLABORATE AND INFLUENCE
SA Ambulance Service (SAAS) provides emergency medical assistance, treatment and transport and high quality patient care to the people of South Australia. As an integral part of South Australia’s health system, SAAS prides itself on their ability to save lives, reduce suffering and enhance quality of life.
SAAS MedSTAR is South Australia’s single emergency medical retrieval service. Launched in March 2009, SAAS MedSTAR has been built on the foundation of over 30 years of critical care neonatal, paediatric and adult medical retrieval operations in South Australia. Responsible for providing care to the critically ill and injured throughout the SA Health care region and beyond, MedSTAR is committed to providing a world leading emergency medical retrieval service.
SAAS is now seeking a Director, Clinical Services for SAAS MedSTAR to provide clinical leadership of prehospital and retrieval services. As part of the senior leadership team for SAAS, the Director Clinical Services will be responsible for setting and maintaining clinical direction and standards within SAAS MedSTAR and for developing and implementing sustainable, effective and innovative models of pre-hospital and retrieval care.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Appropriate Specialist qualifications and registerable with AHPRA as a Medical Practitioner with Specialist registration
- Senior clinical leadership skills with practical experience in retrieval services
- An ability to collaborate, influence and form partnerships with a wide range of key stakeholders and staff across a range of disciplines
- An ability to lead reform in service delivery and develop a world class workforce in SAAS MedSTAR
- Experience in successfully leading change projects in a complex health care environment.
Before applying: obtain selection documentation at https://hardygroupintl.com/web/careers.php?search_id=1000
For a confidential discussion, contact Liz Hlipala,+61(0)401 122 email@example.com
Closing date: 27th June 2017 I REF:H17_2520