- Oversee & coordinate clinical research trials with health/aged care service providers
- Immerse Yourself in an Inclusive Culture
- Join CSIRO – Australia’s premier science & technology research organisation
Research Projects staff in CSIRO collaborates in scientific and technological activities with other research staff usually by assisting with detailed planning, undertaking or assisting with experimental, observational or technology development work, and in carrying out the more practical aspects of the work.
The role of the Research Project Officer (RPO) is to oversee and coordinate clinical research trials with health/aged care service providers. The RPO will recruit for the research project; conduct surveys; liaise with key care service providers, trial participants, and research project staff on activities according to research trial protocol.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising directly with trial participants who are supported by aged care services.
- Administering research surveys and assessment tools against project schedule.
- Following up with participants to ensure continued participation in project.
- Troubleshooting any issues with participants and trial intervention.
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Salary: AU$63k – AU$80k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 3 years
To be considered you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in nursing or allied health, or equivalent work experience in health services or aged care.
- Experience coordinating clinical research project activities, in particular, working in/or with Aged, Community, and Health Care services.
- A tertiary qualification in clinical science or nursing/medical background experience, or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to motivate staff to support the work of the trial.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work proactively and independently to coordinate multiple project deliverables and demands to achieve targets.
- Competent level of computer skills, e.g. in Microsoft Office or equivalent.
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement and to maintaining quality outputs.
For full details about this role (including the full list of essential criteria) please view the Position Description.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Sunday, 22nd November 2020, AEDT 11:59PM