- Base Salary: $97,032 - $115,966 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $120,410 - $141,525 (p.a.)*
- Full-Time, 2 Year Maximum Term Contract
- Female Identified Position
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options but a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
We are looking for a Women's Health Nurse to join our team.
The Women's Health Nurse works autonomously within a multidisciplinary team to deliver and coordinate culturally responsive, safe and effective general and specialised women's health care to Alukura Clients. Providing women's health checks, health promotion, facilitation of a weekly specialist Obstetric and Gynaecologist clinic, management of STIs, women's health recall lists, and assisting with the maintenance of AGPAL accreditation and dispensary stock are inherent requirements of the position.
For more information on the position please contact Alukura Manager, Tahnia Edwards on (08) 8958 4800
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Alice Springs 0870 NT