About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Victorian Cancer Registry is a population-based cancer registry that provides comprehensive, accurate and timely information for cancer control by developing and maintaining a high quality, accessible information asset to support epidemiological, clinical, behavioural and health services research and evaluation.
About your opportunity
We are seeking a Multidisciplinary Meeting (MDM) State-Wide Project Coordinator to join the Victorian Cancer Registry. Reporting to the Director, Victorian Cancer Registry, your role is to:
- Support health services in the implementation of new IT software used to support multidisciplinary team meetings
- Act as the first point of contact for the network of Victorian software users who have responsibilities for administering local MDM’s.
- Actively engage with health services to ensure the system meets their expectations and delivers a fit for purpose system.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- A tertiary qualification in Health Information Management, Health, IT or Science
- Demonstrated experience with working with health related databases and information systems.
- Well-developed relationship management and communication skills.
- High level negotiation and problem-solving skills, specifically in working between various levels and areas of the health sector.
- High level organisational skills including project management and the ability to coordinate multiple projects and/or activities concurrently.
- Excellent written communication skills particularly in providing as well as secretariat support.
What we can offer you
To apply and for more info
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this opportunity visit http://www.cancervic.org.au/about/careers/job-opportunities to download a Position Description and forward your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Professor Sue Evans on (03) 95146216.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, and a National Police Check.
Applications close Thursday 10 October