Registered Nurse Employment Register – Mental Health Services
Enrolled Nurse Employment Register – Mental Health Services
Statewide Mental Health Services - South
Tasmanian Health Service
- Registered Nurse $62,008 to $84,858 p.a.
- Enrolled Nurse $55,991 to $62,008 p.a.
plus superannuation, allowances and access to salary packaging
The Tasmanian Health Service is seeking applications from Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses looking to develop their experience within a Mental Health environment, or from nurses already possessing experience within this specialist setting.
Areas we are seeking nurses for include:
- Forensic Mental Health and Correctional Primary Health
- Acute and Subacute Mental Health units
- Alcohol and Drug Services
- Older Persons Mental Health
- Community Mental Health
Our employment registers are currently open, and may lead to a range of fixed term, or casual employment opportunities within the Tasmanian Health Service (THS). This is a great opportunity for Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses looking for opportunities for work in Tasmania, or existing Tasmanian nurses looking to expand their experience within the public health system.
- Challenging and interesting work around clients with complex needs
- A supportive and dynamic work environment
- Continuous professional learning and development opportunities
- Excellent career advancement and training opportunities throughout the THS
- The chance to really make a difference
- Salary Packaging
While this vacancy offers you a diversity of work experiences, it’s not all work and no play. Life in Tasmania offers an enviable lifestyle with affordable real estate, stress-free commuting, quality education system and all the services you would expect. Add to this the convenience of being only a short flight from Melbourne and easily accessible world heritage wilderness and pristine beaches on your doorstep; with us you can have it all.
To find out more about these exciting opportunities, please contact Lynda Styles by calling (03) 6166 8152.
Applications are open now.
To view the full Statement of Duties and to apply please visit:
Registered - Nurses https://careers.pageuppeople.com/759/cw/en/job/1013880
Enrolled Nurses - https://careers.pageuppeople.com/759/cw/en/job/1013885