Manager, Content and Knowledge, Knowledge Translation and Impact - [Archived Advertisement]
Australian Institute of Family Studies (View other jobs from this organisation)
Manager, Content and Knowledge, Knowledge Translation and Impact | CFCA
Full-time or Part-time (Minimum 0.8 FTE)
Ongoing or Non-ongoing
Do you have exceptional project management skills? Can you lead teams in the production of research publications and knowledge translation products for impact? Are you adept in managing relationships with project collaborators and key stakeholders?
The Knowledge Translation and Impact team are looking for a Manager, Content and Knowledge, to manage a small team in the production and output of evidence-informed materials that will, in turn, increase the knowledge and skills of professionals across a range of organisations focused on family and child welfare services.
We are the Australian Institute of Family Studies (AIFS), the Australian Government’s key independent research body and advisor in the area of family wellbeing, based in the Melbourne CBD. We produce research about ‘what works for families’ and make it accessible to decision makers, practitioners and the general public.
Our Child Family Community Australia (CFCA) information exchange is a primary source of quality, evidence-based information, research and resources for the child, family and welfare sector. CFCA aims to provide a range of products and services that assist practitioners, policy makers and service providers to engage with the best available evidence. These include publications, webinars, fortnightly e-news and an enquiry helpdesk.
To be successful
- You have experience in managing research content and knowledge translation to a range of stakeholders and audiences.
- You have demonstrated project management expertise in a research environment.
- You think strategically and identify areas of improvement and development for better project outcomes.
- You have demonstrated experience in leading a small team of researchers to deliver on the shared team purpose.
- You have a positive and flexible approach to diverse work demands in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a relevant qualification in publishing, editing, journalism or communications.
The Manager, Content and Knowledge, is open to innovative ideas that help us to bridge the gap between ‘what we know and what we do’. They have a strong focus on stakeholder engagement and the use of co-design methods. This key element of our work helps us to ensure that the resources we provide meet the needs of the child, family and community welfare sector.
We will offer the Manager, Content and Knowledge a position on a non-ongoing basis for 12 months (with the possibility of extension to a maximum term of three years) on a full-time or part-time basis (0.8 FTE preferred). The position is at EL1 level with a salary range of $99,133 to $109,475 per annum (full-time equivalent) plus superannuation.
Working at AIFS
We provide a family-friendly and flexible workplace that supports the wellbeing and professional development of our diverse workforce. Benefits include:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Workplace health and wellbeing activities such as yoga, mindfulness, wellbeing sessions, flu vaccinations and a health promotion allowance
- Free and confidential counselling service for employees and dependents
- 15.4% employer contribution to superannuation
- Discounted annual Myki card
- Christmas closedown period with no deduction from leave credits.
Our salaries and conditions of employment are set out in our Enterprise Agreement.
How to apply for this job
For how to apply and to download a Position Description:
Applications close Friday 19 June 2020.
Email your AIFS Application form, CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
For further information, contact Human Resources on (03) 9214 7888.
We welcome diversity and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people of all ages and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Closing Date:
- 19 Jun 2020
- VIC - Melbourne
- $99,133 to $109,475 per annum (full-time equivalent) plus superannuation.
- Work Type:
Youth and Family Services
- APS Classification:
- Executive Level 1