Forest Lakes Medical Centre (View other jobs from this organisation)
We are a well-established, privately owned, mixed billing practice in Thornlie, seeking a VR General Practitioner.
Our business is expanding requiring a part-time and full-time General Practitioner looking for a long-term opportunity. You will be supported by our friendly team of doctors, nursing and reception staff. The team also includes allied health practitioners and pathology on site.
You would see a wide variety of clinical presentations including family health, mental health, and procedures.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- AHPRA registration as a Medical Practitioner
- Vocational Registration
- An interest in general family medicine
- Australian working rights
- Proven experience in Australian general practice
- Practice located in Area of Need
- Doctor owned practice
- Full nursing and administration support
- Accredited teaching practice
- Excellent remuneration
- Flexible hours (open 7 days a week)
- Opportunity to specialise in skin and cosmetic procedures
- Mixed billing 70/30
- WA - Thornlie
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- General Practitioners