WHS Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
I-MED Radiology Network (View other jobs from this organisation)
I-MED Radiology is Australia's largest private diagnostic imaging network offering a comprehensive range of services including CT, MRI, ultrasound, general x-ray, and a commitment to exceptional standards of patient care.
An opportunity exists for a motivated WHS Coordinator Coordinator to join our team based in Chatswood on a permanent full time basis. Reporting to the General Manager, the primary responsibility will be to provide high quality, accurate and timely WHS advice and support to the NSW business unit for the safety of employees, patients and customers.
We’re looking for someone to ensure legislative compliance and apply best practice principles in all areas of WHS and injury management in addition to effectively managing workers compensation cases and reducing workers compensation premium impacts.
This safety role offers experience in a national safety management system across multiple sites with a large organisation, and active involvement in the National WHS team.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Administration, support and monitoring of I-MED's National Risk Management Software
- Collation of WHS reports for the I-MED Board, and other board subcommittees, ready for further analysis
- Administration of I-MED's Safety Management System. Administration of online WHS training modules and data
- Review of WHS documentation in consultation with the national team
- Coordinating and assisting with risk assessment and hazard management process
- Various individual and team project work across the WHS space
- Management of Workers Compensation claims in accordance with relevant jurisdictional legislation including claims processing and associated administration
- Travel to other I-MED sites in NSW and ACT
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong administration skills in all Microsoft Office applications
- A minimum of a Cert IV in OHS or be working towards a qualification in WHS
- Previous exposure to WHS and Injury Management
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm for WHS
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in a Healthcare environment
- A good understanding of WHS and Workers Compensation legislation
I-MED Radiology offers you:
- Strong commitment to Continual Professional Development
- Professional and collaborative working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
For more information on I-MED, please go to https://www.i-med.com.au
To apply online, please forward your resume using the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Terence Sitiabudi on 02 8274 1047 or Terence.email@example.com
- NSW - Chatswood
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- OHS/Risk Management