Gallipoli Medical Research Foundation (View other jobs from this organisation)
The Gallipoli Medical Research Foundation (GMRF) is a world-class research facility located at the Greenslopes Private Hospital in Brisbane, Queensland. GMRF supports and facilitates innovative research in human health and wellbeing. GMRF is closely affiliated with The University of Queensland.
Veteran Mental Health Unit
For the past ten years and in partnership with RSL Queensland, GMRF researchers have established a nationally and internationally recognised research program investigating the physical and mental health challenges faced by the veteran community. Funding for a further five years is assured.
Our goal now is to build upon the current body of veteran health research through the expansion of key research initiatives and to progress translational projects to further enhance the health and wellbeing of veterans, their families and the wider community.
The Foundation is currently seeking a highly organised Research Coordinator to support the Veteran Mental Health Unit.
To be successful in the Research Coordinator role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- An honours degree in biological or behavioural science/psychology or related discipline
- Experience in research coordination and evaluation
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research and data analysis using appropriate data analysis software
- Experience with data entry, reviewing and database management
- Knowledge of statistical methods for scientific data analysis and interpretation
- Experience with quantitative statistical analysis software (e.g. SPSS or Stata or SAS)
- Effective time management and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills including a professional telephone manner and effective liaison skills
What We Can Offer
Base salary of $70,000 per annum, plus 10.5% superannuation will be offered with salary sacrificing options available.
This is a full-time, 1 year, fixed-term contract role.
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to apply online through SEEK. Please include a cover letter outlining your interest in the role detailing your skills, capabilities and experience as it relates to the role.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please contact Julieann Keyser, Director of People and Strategic Partnerships on 07 3394 7284 or Keyserj@ramsayhealth.com.au to discuss this position.
Applications close: 4pm on 30 January 2023.
This position is available to permanent Australian residents and is located at Gallipoli Medical Research Foundation, based within the Greenslopes Private Hospital, Greenslopes.
- Closing Date:
- 30 Jan 2023
- QLD - Greenslopes
- Base salary of $70,000 per annum, plus 10.5% super
- Work Type: