Head of Service Delivery - [Archived Advertisement]
ReachOut Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Director of Service Design and Delivery, the Head of Service Delivery is an analytical problem solver who excels at planning and organising, is adaptable to change and able to use strong leadership and management skills to provide direction to a team of 10–12. An energetic coach and mentor, the Head of Service Delivery is responsible for leading a multi-disciplinary team in all operational aspects of service delivery so that ReachOut continues to deliver safe and impactful programs for young people, parents and educators.
- You have a flexible approach and willingness to evolve in changing environments
- You are organised with a strong attention to detail
- You can plan effectively and promptly
- You make quick, decisive decisions and show strong leadership and management skills
- You ensure accountability by being disciplined, responsible and user-centred, and maintaining a consistent work ethic
- You are thorough and analytical when gathering and verifying information to solve problems effectively
- You empower and encourage others to learn by motivating and mentoring them
WORKING AT REACHOUT
It is an awesome challenge that involves plenty of hard work. And lots of fun. It is one of our values after all.
You'll know that your work is contributing to help young people get through anything from everyday issues to tough times, and you're working with others who feel the same.
In addition to the positive feeling of contributing to such a great cause, you'll have access to:
- Development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Full salary packaging benefits
- Additional leave options
You can read a full position description and find out more about ReachOut here: about.au.reachout.com/us/join-the-team.
- Closing Date:
- 16 Feb 2020
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Social Work/Human Services
Youth and Family Services