Our client, an independent federal government agency, established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services is seeking an EL1 Project Support Officer to support an internal program office function, including aiding project managers with document preparation, manage specific projects including property leasing and fitout projects and Capture project performance data to prepare high-level reporting on program performance and risk levels.
The following skills and experience would be highly regarded:
- Experience and qualifications in project management.
- Experience in a program office environment, including providing high-level support to project managers.
- High level communication skills, particularly with respect to providing credible advice on sensitive and challenging issues.
- High level document preparation skills, particularly with respect to documentation used to plan, manage and report on projects.
To be considered you will have the following:
- An understanding of the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework
- Lived experience of disability or demonstrated understanding of disability services
In addition, as these positions are with the Australian Federal government it is mandatory to hold Australian Citizenship and have or be willing to obtain an Australian Government Security clearance.
For further details please contact Cassandra Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.orgFIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions
is a 100% Indigenous Owned Business providing temporary assignments, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment solutions to the Australian Government and Commercial Organisations.
Our Head Office is based in Canberra with a national reach to all the states and territories, regional and remote areas of Australia.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and Non-Indigenous Australians, together with people from culturally diverse backgrounds