Lead People and Culture initiatives
Support positive workforce engagement
Join a diverse, inclusive and collaborative team environment
Who Are We?
Community Living Options is a leading not-for-profit disability services provider in South Australia. Established in 1982 by a group of parents on the Fleurieu Peninsula, CLO has since grown and now operates across most of metropolitan South Australia, as well as the Fleurieu region and Adelaide Hills. Our services are innovative and diverse, supporting people with disability and/or complex mental health to live in their own homes in the community in the least restrictive environment.
We are vision and mission driven, it’s our vision that people with mental health and disabilities experience a great life and we are focused on helping people achieve their individual dreams and goals.
About the role:
Reporting to the People and Culture Manager , this is an exceptional career opportunity for an HR professional to have an influential role in supporting our highly driven leadership team in designing and implementing our people strategies and initiatives. Responsible for providing quality HR business partnering, you will be contributing to the development of HR strategies, policies, and programs. This is a challenging and exciting role with a strong focus on engagement and performance.
To be successful in this role, you will have highly developed written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
You will be:
- Providing expert advice and support to our leadership team on designing and implementing; engagement, talent management, performance development, succession planning and retention initiatives for their teams
- Developing and maintaining effective business partnerships with key stakeholders and Managers to understand requirements and identify trends, solutions and strategies to meet our people and culture objectives.
- Driving and supporting engagement and employer internal branding programs
- Providing human resource advice on industrial and employment relations matters, ensuring the ongoing organisational compliance with employment legislation requirements.
- Partnering with managers to undertake workplace investigations and performance management processes to resolve complex matters.
To be successful:
Your key strength will be in your passion for the end to end people experience and creating a constructive environment with a strong focus on partnerships and customer service. You’ll be naturally confident building strong relationships and delivering pragmatic people solutions.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related business degree
- Strong HR generalist experience, advising on ER/IR matters and interpreting and application of Enterprise Agreements and Awards.
- Demonstrated analytical, research and problem solving skills, including the ability to summarise complex issues, identify trends and emergent issues and develop recommendations and options for their resolution.
- Demonstrated experience handling complex workforce matters and investigations independently.
- Contribute to the strategic direction and implementation of goals in alignment with overall business objectives.
About our Culture and Benefits:
We strongly believe in giving back to the people who support our organisation, and in exchange for your expertise and contribution, we have a great range of employee benefits on offer, including:
- Salary Sacrifice ($15,899 of your salary tax free)
- Discounted Health Insurance and Gym Membership
- Employee Health and Well-Being Program
- Supportive and collaborative personalised coaching and development meetings with your leaders
- Extensive and on-going learning and development opportunities, including internal succession planning
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please upload a current Cover Letter and Resume addressed to Sarah Johnston, Human Resources Manager.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you need further information or have any questions about our great employment opportunities, please call Sarah on 08 7221 9550.
Edwardstown 5039 SA