- Work for a leading WA Disability Service provider!
- Permanent, full time role - Ascot location
- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to salary package up to $18,550 per annum
- Staff recognition and loyalty programs
We are seeking an outstanding Team Leader with a passion for delivering quality allied health services for people with disabilities.
Do you have a qualification as an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Speech Pathologist, Registered Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist or Social Worker with a passion and experience in disability?
- Work for a leading Disability Services provider
- Lead an interdisciplinary allied health team
- Permanent full time position
- Ascot Location
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability in Western Australia.
You will have a broad understanding of contemporary approaches to supporting children and/or adults living with disability and their families according to best practice standards. You will lead a geographically based, interdisciplinary allied health team to deliver support to children, adults and their families towards achieving greater independence and participation.
You will be responsible for driving the operational performance of your team, contributing towards the business needs of the organisation. You will have skills, knowledge and experience working within the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and be able to apply a strategic, business lens on the provision of services.
To be successful for this position you will have:
- An Allied Health Tertiary Degree in either Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Registered Psychology, Clinical Psychology or Social Work
- Full Registration with AHPRA or membership with SPA
- Minimum of five years’ post graduate experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate people and teams toward common goals
- Ability to understand business drivers and apply strategic thinking to achieve organisational outcomes
- Knowledge of family/person centred practice
- Contemporary attitude towards people living with disability
- Highly developed oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Current WA Driver’s License
- Current influenza vaccination
- Department of Education Police Clearance (not older than 3 months)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Experience in leading and managing team performance
- Experience working with people living with disabilities in a community setting
- Post graduate training and/or qualification in business and/or leadership fields
In return, Rocky Bay offers:
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent employee benefits and salary packaging options
- Professional development opportunities
- Free on-site car parking
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply.
We will commence the recruitment process immediately. Please note that all prequalification questions must be answered for your application to be considered.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click the "Apply for Job" button, and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications to the role.
Closing: 24 January 2021 at 5pm