Nurse Unit Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Kooweerup Regional Health Service (View other jobs from this organisation)
Nurse Unit Manager
Kooweerup Regional Health Service is located approximately one hours’ drive from Melbourne. It provides a range of services including Acute Medical, Residential Care, Allied Health, Early Parenting and Community Services.
We are seeking. KRHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer irrespective of race, religion, colour, sex, gend er identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need:
NURSE UNIT MANAGER
Full-time position in our Acute/Residential Care Unit.
- 5 years’ post registration experience in Aged Care,
- Experienced with ACFI.
- Proven leadership experience in a senior ward role.
- AHPRA Registration.
- Current Police Check (less than three years)
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Degree or working towards a degree specialising in Aged Care.
- Experience of Accreditation in Acute and Residential Care.
- Management qualification post registration.
Application in writing to Mr. David Ramsay, Director of Nursing, Kooweerup Regional Health Service, P.O. Box 53, Kooweerup Vic 3981 or email to
email@example.com by close of business 23rd July 2021.
Police Check is required for appointment to Kooweerup Regional Health Service and must be provided at interview.
- Closing Date:
- 23 Jul 2021
- VIC - Koo Wee Rup
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Nursing - DON/Management