Health and Medical Conferences and Events
- Two Day Hybrid Summit 21-22 March 2023 - QT Hotel Canberra, Gunnawal Country & Online
The first National Public Sector Women of Colour Leadership & Allyship Summit 2023 will bring together inspirational stories of leadership from women of colour across the public sector
- Two Day Digital Conference 21-22 February 2023
The Driving Risk-Based Regulation digital conference will bring together regulatory professionals, experts, and best practice case studies from a wide range of jurisdictions across Australia and New Zealand
- In person 6 & 7 December 2022, Online 12, 13 & 15 December 2022
This Masterclass has been designed for EL1-2 leaders in the public sector committed to building psychological safety within their teams to drive high performance.
- 30-31 January 2023, Two-Part Online Workshop
Today’s ever-growing volumes of data and the easy access to tools to make sense of that data are driving organisations, both public and private, to use data to answer questions and support decision-making.
- January 31st -February 1st, 2023 - Virtual Event
Hear from and be inspired by the country’s most senior and accomplished leaders from both the private and public sectors