5th Women in Pharma & Medical Leadership Summit
November 27th - 29th 2019
With a predicted 2% growth in the Australian Pharma & Medical industry by 2020, change is rapidly becoming the norm - not the exception. The role and impact of agile, collaborative, performance-driven leaders will only become more relevant.
The first part of this conference will allow you to step back and reflect. Discover your 'why' and use this to unlock your leadership capability. In part two, you will learn from trailblazing leaders and innovators about the future of the industry and how you can future-proof your skillset. Continue these ideas and learnings in the post-summit workshop, where you will delve deeper into understanding your skillset and how to upskill for the Imagination Age.
- Fostering a collaborative & innovative culture
- Expanding your network of like-minded professionals
- Build self-awareness & lead with purpose
- Future-proof your leadership skillset
Featured Speakers include:
- Leah Goodman, Managing Director, Australia/New Zealand - Merck Group
- Ben Travers, Vice President, Australia - DePuy Synthes
- Sara Trafford-Jones, Vice President & Managing Director, Australia/NZ, South Korea & China - Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Jeppe Theisen, Vice President & General Manager, Oceania - Novo Nordisk
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711