- Women’s and Children’s Health Network - Division of Paediatric Medicine
- Full time, ongoing - Total Indicative Remuneration $320,800 - $594,570 (Pro-rata) - MD2
Paediatric oncology at WCH is divided into two broad portfolios of clinical cases. One portfolio, the solid tumour portfolio, has an emphasis on the care for patients with solid tumours and neuro-oncology, and the other portfolio, the leukaemia portfolio, has an emphasis on the care of patients with leukaemia, lymphoma and related conditions and post-bone marrow transplantation care.
There is a total of 1.0FTE available which is offered as two 0.5FTE positions or one 1.0FTE position. Each 0.5FTE position will have an emphasis on each portfolio. Applicants should be clear regarding their preference.
The Paediatric Oncologist:
- Is responsible for the provision of high quality paediatric oncology services to an assigned portfolio of cases within the objectives and philosophies of the Michael Rice Centre for Haematology/Oncology, Division of Paediatric Medicine, Directorate of Acute Services in the Women’s and Children’s Health Network.
- Will contribute to education and research within the Department.
- Will encourage and support team work.
- Does not involve the provision of Laboratory services.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
730415 Paediatric Oncologist, Michael Rice Centre amended.pdf