People and Culture Executive Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Shepparton Villages (View other jobs from this organisation)
People and Culture Executive Manager
As the Goulburn Valley’s leading Aged Care Provider, Shepparton Villages (SRV’s) continues to grow and develop its service offering to the community we care for. Reporting directly to the CEO, we are seeking a suitably qualified leader for this full time position, who is capable of managing the day to day operations of our busy People & Culture Department along with developing the program in line with the strategic directions of the organisation and the aged care reform agenda. The role will be primarily be based in Shepparton at our Tarcoola site with travel to other sites in Kialla and Mooroopna . This autonomous and self-directed role would ideally suit an experienced and degree qualified People & Culture Practitioner who is skilled in both Human Resources and Employee Relations.
Benefits & Culture
- Work with a passionate and skilled CEO and Executive who are committed to the aged care sector and the Shepparton Community
- A flexible, high-trust working culture based at our head office in Shepparton
- Career leadership role in a progressive culture with professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary, fully maintained motor vehicle, and organisational provided mobile technology.
As the Executive Manager People and Culture you will provide high level advice to the CEO and coaching to the management team and wider staff groups. You will work on a range of projects that improve the ongoing development and oversight of the Human Resources function and make a positive impact towards the SRV community.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop and implement strategies in consultation to attract, develop and retain employees
- Support Managers to improve their people management capability and lift culture
- Review and redevelop the organisational training and development plan in line with strategic objectives
- Work on strategic projects, including policy development, reporting and systems implementation
- Demonstrate high quality Industrial and Employee Relations knowledge.
- Oversee the EBA renewal process
- Change Management and Process Improvement
You are a degree qualified senior human resources professional who has a deep understanding of human resources practices and can drive improvements and influence change effectively.
Specific skills, experience and qualifications required include:
- Proven ability to successfully develop and implement strategies, processes and policies
- Expertise in stakeholder engagement; ability to influence and collaborate diplomatically
- A deep understanding of employee relations, awards and enterprise agreements
- Demonstrated capacity to work autonomously and as part of a team, operating at a senior executive level
- Degree qualified in Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations – post graduate qualifications highly desirable
- Membership of/or Eligibility for membership to the Australian Human Resources Institute at the MAHRI level or above
If working within the ethos of this well-respected community driven aged care provider is a career motivator then please apply by submitting your cover letter, resume and a separate document responding to the skills and requirements as detailed on our website, www.sheppvillages.com.au/employment. Further information can be obtained by calling Carmen Saunders on 03 58320800.
Please note there is no formal closing date for this role, if you are interested we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
- VIC - Shepparton
- Work Type:
- Full Time