Clinical Research Interviewer - [Archived Advertisement]
Swinburne University of Technology (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Research Assistant roles at Swinburne University of Technology
- 2 full time, 24-month fixed term positions at our Hawthorn campus
- RSCHA salary + 17% superannuation
About the Role
Two full-time clinical research interviewers are required to join an exciting National Health and Medical Research Council-funded clinical trial examining digitally-supported psychological treatments for persisting hallucinations in schizophrenia. Primary duties include recruiting participants, conducting clinical interviews via telehealth, data entry and maintaining associated records. The roles will join a vibrant research team conducting research to empower people to improve mental health.
We are seeking two full-time positions for 24 months. Part-time arrangements will also be considered, with flexible working arrangements.
To be suitable for this role you will need to have experience in the below key accountabilities:
- Ability to prioritise workload and coordinate multiple demands
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to develop a good rapport with participants and clinical staff
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Computer literate including packages such as Microsoft Office and SPSS
- Honours degree or higher qualifications, or equivalent research experience
- Completion of four years of tertiary study in psychology and/or equivalent qualifications or research experience (such as equivalent qualifications or experience in nursing, occupational therapy or social work).
About Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne Horizon 2025 draws upon our understanding of future challenges. With this new strategic plan, we choose to build Swinburne as the prototype of a new and different university – one that is truly of Technology, of Innovation and of Entrepreneurship, and proud of it. We are committed to a differentiated university proposition in education and research, so that:
- Every Swinburne learner gets a work experience
- Every Swinburne graduate gets a job
- Every Swinburne partner gets a tech solution
- Swinburne is the prototype of global best practice
The achievement of our 2025 moon shots depends on our capacity to work collectively, always, as One Swinburne.
To view the Position Description and apply for this position please visit our careers webpage https://swinjobs.nga.net.au/
Applications Close: Tuesday 6th December 2022, 5pm
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
- Closing Date:
- 06 Dec 2022
- VIC - Hawthorn
- Work Type:
- Full Time