- Be an Integral member of the Faculty/School by providing guidance and support utilising your extensive administrative experience
- Multiple positions located across Camperdown, Lidcombe in 2020 then based at Camperdown Campus
- Continuing, full-time opportunities with remuneration package $101K p.a including leave loading and up to 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
We are in a period of exciting and significant investment in our Faculty of Medicine and Health and in order to deliver on the University’s ambitious strategic plan, we are looking for Senior Administration Officers to join the Faculty/School based across various campuses.
Under the broad direction of the Faculty GM/School Manager, some of your responsibilities will be:
- manage general administrative support including preparing documents, responding to complex queries, exploring matters, and sourcing solutions for the work area
- provide guidance and support to administrative staff in the school and across the faculty as required, utilising their extensive administrative experience and judgement, helping to analyse matters and provide advice on policy and procedures for the delivery of work outcomes.
The University values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect and integrity. As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned to these values and are looking for Senior Administration Officers who possesses the below experience:
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience in handling a wide range of enquiries and providing excellent customer service with discretion
- well-developed negotiation, conflict resolution, relationship building and influencing skills
- strong problem-solving skills and the ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgement and ability to prioritise workload during busy periods
For more information on the Faculty of Medicine and Health, please click on https://intranet.sydney.edu.au/medicine-and-health.html
Intending applicants are welcome to seek further information about the position from email@example.com
For recruitment-related enquiries, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the position description for further details.
Job Reference No. 2053/0919C
Closing date: 11:30pm, Wednesday 22 January 2020
The University of Sydney is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.