We have an exciting opportunity in our Health, Aged and Community Planning team for a Health Planner to join us on a temporary basis, until March 2019.
In this part time role you will provide advice to Council on health promotion, community and social well-being strategies, indicators and evaluation.
You will work collaboratively across the organisation to promote an integrated approach to health promotion, community and social planning, and inclusion access and equity.
You will also:
- Support Council in the identification, implementation, and documentation of health and wellbeing initiatives and outcomes.
- Develop and support internal and external partnerships, and undertake projects to improve health promotion, and community and social wellbeing.
We are seeking someone with:
- Tertiary qualifications in health, social sciences community planning or a related field or substantial experience in similar role.
- Program experience to demonstrate achievements, understanding of and commitment to health promotion, integrated planning and evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to gain co-operation of staff, relevant agencies and members of the community and to manage diverse agendas.
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Well-developed communication skills, both oral and written including advocacy.
- Experience in data analysis and use of data to improve program planning.
- Well-developed computer skills.
We are offering flexible work arrangements, a supportive work environment and an attractive $81,372.00 - $88,466.00 (pro rata) plus super.
We encourage you to find out more about this great opportunity here,
To apply you will need a resume, short cover letter and a document addressing the Key Selection Criteria.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: 8 July 2018
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply