Growing Brimbank Project Facilitator - [Archived Advertisement]
Brimbank City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Growing Brimbank Project Facilitator
Brimbank City Council is looking for a facilitator to lead evidence-based planning that contributes to improved health and wellbeing outcomes in the City of Brimbank.
The Growing Brimbank Collaboration is a joint enterprise of the Australian Health Policy Collaboration (AHPC) at Victoria University and Brimbank City Council. The collaboration aims to lift health and education outcomes for the community of Brimbank. To do this, the Collaboration uses a place-based action research model to address individual and community key risk factors for poor health and education outcomes.
Key responsibilities for the position include working in partnership with the Australian Health Policy Collaboration at Victoria University to:
- Project manage the Growing Brimbank Collaboration
- Co-develop, co-design, co-implement and co-evaluate interventions to improve health and education outcomes at key developmental milestones for specific populations in Brimbank.
- Oversee evaluation and research programs that inform those interventions.
- Build capacity for evidence-based planning across the organisation to inform enhancements to service delivery through change management processes.
- Contribute to related Council policy, planning and evaluation processes that support community needs and aspirations for the future.
For further information contact: Glenn Menner on 0392494000.
Closing date: February 18, 2018
- Closing Date:
- 18 Feb 2018
- $89,475 pa with a 36 hr week, 19 day month
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Community Health and Safety
Social Work/Human Services