NSW Ministry of Health - Health Professional Councils AuthorityLocation:
Sydney CBDClassification & Grade:
Clerk Grade 11/12Salary Range
: $121,917 - $140,996 paVacancy Type
: Temporary full-time up to 2 years (Ongoing employment may potentially become available)Vacancy Reference
: REQ7940Closing Date
: 13 December 2017 Background
The Health Professional Councils Authority (HPCA) supports 14 health professional Councils in NSW. Together we protect the public by regulating health practitioners in NSW. The Councils work with the NSW Health Care Complaints Commission (HCCC) in a partnership called co-regulation to manage complaints about health practitioners in NSW. Role Purpose
The Project Manager is responsible for the effective internal management of ICT projects. This includes controlling project scope, developing and maintaining the project schedule, managing the budgets, risks and issues, change requests, facilitating the development of change management and communication plans and providing regular reporting on the project status. The Project Manager will also facilitate testing activities in conjunction with the vendor. To be successful
To be successful in this role you will have tertiary qualifications or demonstrated equivalent professional experience preferably project managing large transformational programs. You will have extensive skills and experience in managing all stages of the project cycle including planning, development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation. Need more information?
Role Inquiries: contact Mr Ameer Tadros - Director HPCA (02) 9219 0247 Targeted questions:
- Click here for the Role Description
- Find out more about applying for this position
- All applicants must attach a response to the two targeted questions (1-2 pages) and your CV (no more than 5 pages)
- Describe the most complex ICT project you have managed. Why was it complex, what were the biggest challenges and how did you overcome them?
- Outline your experience in building effective business and stakeholder relationships during project management including how you have dealt with difficult relationships and what you have learnt from this experience?
The Ministry of Health values diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the community we serve. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTI, people with a disability and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To be eligible for employment in these roles you must be one of the following:
• an Australian Citizen, or
• a permanent resident of Australia, or
• a New Zealand citizen with a current New Zealand Passport, or
• a citizen of another country with an appropriate visa that allows you to work in Australia
You can only be offered employment in this role for the duration that your current visa allows you to work in Australia, and you can only be offered ongoing employment if you have a permanent visa that allows you to work in Australia.
Applications Close: 13 December 2017