New Year, New Job, New Lifestyle!
Are you tired of the hustle & bustle of city life? Do you love diversity and warmth in your workplace? Frontline Health has partnered with a leading Not for Profit aged care organisation to recruit for a Level 2 Registered Nurse (Clinical Nurse) for this small, home-style facility. If you are looking to relocate to QLD and take advantage of the best living conditions in Australia, then get in touch today!
About the Role
As a CN in a residential aged care facility, you will have an important and diverse role. Working closely with the Service Manager, you will lead the care team of PCW's and EEN's, and be responsible for assisting with audits, Infection control, Wound Care, Medication management, Continence management, ACFI and much more.
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Div 1 RN.
- Willingness to re-locate to Queensland or live local
- A minimum 2-3 years experience as a Nurse in aged care (hospital, community or residential).
- Passion for high quality nursing care
Rewards for You
- Great hourly rate
- Salary sacrifice options
- Work-life balance - beautiful, relaxed living.
- Very intimate facility, with opportunities to broaden your understanding and get experienced in management of a facility.
- Career progression and ongoing personal development
This facility can be easily reached from the western suburbs of Brisbane or from neighboring areas of the Darling Downs. Submit your CV today and I will be in touch to discuss if this role is for you!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tara Rae at Frontline Health Brisbane on +61 (7) 3218 2770, quoting Ref No. 136698 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.