Your career is important, and your experience and expertise count at this organisation. Like a little diversity? This role has it in spades!
If you want to feel satisfied, energised and fulfilled by your work, and contribute to the positive, vibrant experience of this team as a whole, then we would love to hear from you.
Frontline Health are seeking an enthusiastic OT who's eager to learn and work in a supportive environment alongside other Occupational Therapists and Allied Health practitioners in this Brisbane based team.
Paediatric or adult caseloads - you choose with which you would prefer to specialise in!
Negotiable salary based on your experience: $75K - $115K p/a.
Did we mention the potential Lead opportunity? These guys LOVE internal progression!
- Work within a LARGE multidisciplinary Allied Health team
- Flexible caseloads to support a healthy work-life balance
- Participate in external and internal development opportunities
- A career that works with your lifestyle
- Purpose-built clinic workplace
All You Need:
- Qualified OT with AHPRA registration
- Current driver's license
- Current Blue Care (or the ability to obtain)
This role welcomes Occupational Therapists of any level, from Graduate through to Experienced/Senior. Join this clinician owned private practice today by clicking 'Apply Now'!
For more information about the particular organisation and the role itself, please send your CV directly to Simon Bromley (Allied Health Recruitment Specialist), via email email@example.com or 0402 279 556