Ideal for a EN/RN Nurse wanting a work life balance. Provide preventative health & grow your career in a busy stimulating GP centre. Up to $45 p/h.
Monday - Friday role + No weekends + Up to $45 p/h
We are seeking a bright and dynamic RN or EN Nurse who is super enthusiastic about patient education and has excellent communication skills. This Medical Clinic is perfectly situated in Brisbane's West suburbs, with a focus on exceptional clinical care, high standards and ensuring work is an enjoyable place to be!
Whilst general practice experience is an asset, a friendly "can do" attitude and a passion for educating patients and empowering others to take ownership of their healthcare journey and prevent hospitalisations is a must!
With a sole focus on Chronic Disease Management, your role will involve conducting health assessments, care planning, and patient education.
There is an abundance of street parking, nearby train station and frequent buses surrounding the practice making this a fantastic opportunity for nurses in the area, but also those willing to drive in from surrounding suburbs.
- Exceptional training provided. Career progression available
- Monday-Friday business hours
- NO on-call, NO nights and weekends optional!
- Permanent role, with flexibility for 3 days a week.
- Exceptional salary - on par with hospital rates!
- Great support streams and computer systems
- Current RN or EN registration with APHRA
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- An energetic, team minded, enthusiastic, friendly "can do" personality a must
- General practice nursing experience
- Open to Aged Care/Hospital or Community experience
- CDM (chronic disease management) experience (would be advantageous)
If you are looking for a supportive environment, with a great team culture where you are valued and respected, we'd love to hear from you!
To start the process, send your application directly to Tara Rae at Frontline Health via firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Apply Now!'.
Got questions? Get in touch on 0418 333 677, referencing 184467 for a confidential discussion.