Safety, Health & Wellbeing Partner - [Archived Advertisement]
Woolworths Group (View other jobs from this organisation)
Safety, Health & Wellbeing Partner
At Woolworths, the Safety, Health and Wellbeing of our team and customers is critical. Our Safety, Health, and Wellbeing team is responsible for working with operational leaders to provide and maintain a safe working and shopping environment for our team members, customers, visitors, and contractors. The role partners with Supermarkets Operations and the support teams across Sydney as we work towards our vision to protect and care for everyone in our retail ecosystem.
About the Role:
Reporting to the State Safety, Health and Wellbeing Manager, we are looking for someone to partner with our operational teams to drive great leadership, care and processes to deliver great safety, health and wellbeing outcomes. Your deep knowledge of relevant legislation and contemporary approach to safety, health and wellbeing will support your stakeholder relationships.
You will do the right thing always and help us and our store teams bring a little good to everyone, everyday!
A typical day may include:
- Conducting store visits and coaching teams to deliver great outcomes
- Supporting new store launch programs and projects
- Investigating people incidents in line with the National Framework
- Completing risk assessments and root cause analysis
- Participating in National Safety Programs
- Regular travel to the stores in your region
- Have fun on site coaching, training and supporting store operations
- Partnering with your stakeholders to coach and implement improved processes
Who we're looking for
We're looking for an experienced safety professional with:
- Experience in safety, health and wellbeing experience/WHS Diploma level or relevant qualifications
- Exposure to finding and fixing hazards, incident investigation, wellbeing programs and root cause analysis
- Care deeply, maintain confidentiality and have high energy and enthusiasm for everything you do
- Experience monitoring and embedding safety processes and systems that drive performance improvement
- Experience working in a high paced, multi site environment
- Detailed knowledge and application of all relevant legislation, reporting and understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Must be able to travel to all sites regularly
Why you'll love it here
- In addition to this exciting role, these are some of the benefits we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package including base + super + bonus + car
- A culture that embraces new talent and truly a great place to work.
- Team member discounts across all Woolworths brands.
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
Grow with the Group
Woolworths Group has announced it will be requiring Australian team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to medical and religious exemptions).
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences - for our customers and for each other.
We'd love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- NSW - Sydney
- Negotiable Package with benefits on offer
- Work Type:
- Full Time