- Work for a multi-award-winning iconic community health organisation
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Multiple locations across the North/West metropolitan regions, primarily Niddrie and North Melbourne
So why cohealth?
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. Named Premier's Health Service of the Year (Primary) and the Supporting LGBTIQ+ Health Service at the Victorian Public Healthcare Awards, cohealth's 1000 staff demonstrate courage, leadership, innovation, and agility in their commitment to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural and linguistic backgrounds, faiths, and abilities.
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging. Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their role. Please click here to find out more.
About the role
The Paediatric Physiotherapist is responsible for quality community based physiotherapy services to children from 0-6 years of age within North/West metropolitan regions. This includes assessment and treatment of children utilising health education and illness prevention strategies as appropriate. The position will be predominantly based at Niddrie and West Melbourne but may be required to work across other locations.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
Your duties include:
- Oversee the day-to-day Physiotherapy service ensuring the provision of high quality assessment and management of children's developmental issues within the gross motor domain
- Review and manage the paediatric Physiotherapy client caseload and waiting list
- Assess, plan and provide treatment for children utilizing health education and prevention strategies as appropriate
- Provide individual, group and home/outreach programs to children and their family
- Maintain and complete client files and statistical/program records in keeping with the organisation's policy
What cohealth offers:
- Exciting Parental leave benefits
- cohealth offers primary carers 14 weeks paid parental leave upon completion of only 6 months of continuous service
- Eligible co-workers will continue to receive superannuation on unpaid parental leave as well
- We offer paid parental leave Salary packaging to suit you - tax free amount of up to $15,900 p.a (mortgage, rent, or credit cards) and a further $2,650 p.a (meal, entertainment expenses and holiday accommodation) alongside generous reward programs from our salary packaging providers
- Novated Leasing available
- Counselling services for you and your immediate family through our EAP-Access provider, and mindfulness, resilience, and wellbeing programs
- We offer inclusion, equality, and opportunity in a workplace where making a difference counts (based on our guiding principles and values)
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or equivalent and AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated clinical competence including sound decision making skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and evaluating Physiotherapy programs for paediatric clients
- A commitment to family centred practice and demonstrated ability to positively engage with children and families
All Healthcare workers in Victoria are required to have received three doses of COVID-19 vaccination. You will need to provide evidence before commencing employment with cohealth.
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV/ resume and answer the Key Selection Criteria. We will be conducting interviews for this role as applications are received. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Lorena Wright - Lorena.Wright@cohealth.org.au.
To apply for this job go to: https://cohealthcareers.org.au/CurrentJobs
& enter ref code: 6283277.
Applications close 31 March 2023.