Manager, Delivery Excellence - [Archived Advertisement]
HealthShare NSW (View other jobs from this organisation)
Manager, Delivery Excellence
Employment Type: Temporary Full Time (up to 12 Months)
Position Classification: Health Manager Level 4
Hours per week: 38 Hours
Location: 1 Reserve Road, St Leonards / Hybrid
Who are we?
HealthShare NSW touches the lives of NSW Health workers and patients every single day by delivering services that keep our public hospitals and health facilities running.
As an employer, we offer an incredibly diverse range of roles both within and outside the public hospital setting, in areas including food and patient support services, linen services, non-emergency patient transport, financial services, customer service, project management and procurement and supply chain.
Watch Our HealthShare NSW story video to learn more about the work we do.
We reward our employees with a terrific range of benefits, including:
- Hybrid working (enjoy a combination of working from home and the office)
- Accrued Days Off (enjoy one day off each month)
- 14 weeks’ paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements (varied start/finish times, part time work and job sharing where applicable)
- Salary packaging and novated leasing (you can access up to $2,782 extra per year in your pay)
- Annual leave loading (a bonus extra payment of 17.5% on top of your annual leave)
- Wellbeing programs (discounted gym memberships and special rates on private health insurance)
The role will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to all Delivery Excellence staff, contributing to the overall development of the team. The role also requires the close collaboration with business lines and stakeholders across HSNSW in order to ensure the development, support and implementation of project delivery and strategic support across the organisation.
Above all, we are seeking someone with excellent negotiation, decision making and influencing skills, who can collaborate with a range of stakeholders. We are seeking someone who can successfully lead and develop a team, creating and encouraging a performance based, customer focused work culture. Does this sound like you?
- Extensive experience in Project Management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in leading, motivating and developing a team
- Influencing skills and be able to collaborate to a diverse range of stakeholders
- Relevant formal qualifications
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in one or more of the following capabilities will be highly desirable, but not essential: Change management, Strategy, Commissioning, Continuous Improvement and Innovation
Only candidates with current Australian work rights (Australian citizens, permanent residents, valid work visa) will be considered.
This is a NSW Health Category B position.
You will be required to complete the OASV Undertaking/ Declaration Form during the recruitment process. Please upload this with your application.
How to apply
You will find everything you need to know about applying for a job with HealthShare NSW in our resource Your Guide to Employment with HealthShare NSW
During the application process, you will be required to attach your resume (maximum 4 pages), a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) addressing how you meet the Essential Requirements listed in the Position Description, and provide answers to the Targeted Questions below.
You will be asked to complete a psychometric assessment (e.g. personality and cognitive abilities assessments) in the recruitment process for this position.
- Provide an example of a time when you had multiple competing project deadlines. How did you manage and prioritise these competing deadlines to deliver on expectations? (Word limit: 400 words)
- Describe your most successful project that you have managed or led, and why this was a success to you. (Word limit: 400 words)
Any role related questions can be directed to the hiring manager Neil Krishnan via Neli.Krishnan@health.nsw.gov.au
Our people are integral to the success of HealthShare NSW and everyone has an important role to play in our constructive workplace culture.
We are diverse and inclusive
We welcome applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, carers, and people with disability. If we can make some adjustments to our recruitment/interview process to better enable you to shine, please contact the Diversity and Inclusion Team HSNSW-Diversity@health.nsw.gov.au and let us know.
Adjustments may include but are not limited to; alternate application methods, interview setup, physical requirements, guidance from a support person, interpreters or other access supports or specific interview availability times and more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Compliance
All NSW Health workers are required to have completed an up-to-date course of a COVID-19 vaccine (3 doses for Category A roles, 2 doses for Category B roles) which has been approved or recognised by the Therapeutics Goods Administration (TGA). New applicants must have completed the vaccination course prior to commencement with NSW Health, or provide an approved medical contraindication certificate certifying the worker cannot have any approved COVID-19 vaccines available in NSW.
Acceptable proof of vaccination is the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement or AIR COVID-19 Digital Certificate. Please provide proof of vaccination if available. The Staff Health Team will access your AIR record if needed, please advise if you prefer the team not to view your vaccination record.
If the selection panel identifies a surplus of suitable candidates for the role, an eligibility list may be created where candidates may be offered casual, permanent, or temporary full-time or part-time positions within the next 6 months.
Applications Close: 11:59pm Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Closing Date:
- 02 Oct 2022
- NSW - St Leonards
- Work Type: