As a Health Services Officer you’ll provide the administration, logistics, planning and business management services that clears the way for Navy doctors and other healthcare professionals to do their work effectively within the workplace.
You will coordinate and lead a team to ensure the smooth implementation and delivery of healthcare personnel administering effective care for patients. You’ll be paid to train and learn all the skills you need to lead, command, and support your team while managing a broad range of responsibilities.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Health personnel management and administrative support
- Health policies, governance, assurance, and information management
- Health planning for current and future operations, exercises, and activities
- Management of current and future health capabilities
- Management of healthcare delivery, medical equipment, contracts, pharmaceuticals, and associated budgets
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary package, career stability, opportunities for continuous progression and an adventurous lifestyle – all while making a difference to Australia.
- Free medical and dental
- Competitive salary package
- Incremental salary increases as you progress through training and ranks
- 16.4% superannuation
- Job security
- Career progression and development
- Good work/life balance
- Travel opportunities
- Excellent social and fitness facilities
- Subsidised housing
- Balance of shore and sea postings
- Great chef made meals at sea
- Variety of allowances
Upon completion of your initial military and employment training, you’ll enjoy a salary package starting from $82,574.
Apply today or request more information by calling Manisha Kumar on 07 5563 4118 or emailing email@example.com.
For this role, you must be an Australian Citizen and hold a relevant bachelor’s degree in Health Science, Arts (major in health related field) or Social Science.
Visit the link below for the full position description: