Head of IT - [Archived Advertisement]
Head of IT
The overall purpose of the Head of IT is to lead the delivery of IT services and coordinate IT support and project implementation functions across the infrastructure, service desk, applications, information and security areas.
As the Head of IT you are responsible for providing strong and effective values-based leadership to a team of professionals, fostering a culture of accountability, ownership and continuous improvement.
Specifically you will:
- Lead, supervise and motivate a team within a culture of support, value and continuous improvement
- Work closely with Executive and program resources to support and champion implementation of the Digital Strategy
- Manage the implementation of technical solutions and system deployments
- Manage the delivery of IT support within the organization
- Provide high-level advice and guidance to management and peers
- Refine, enhance and adhere to system procedures and practices
The ideal candidate with have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or similar
- Proven experience in a similar role, with ability to manage, lead and develop operational and project teams
- ITIL certifications, or equivalent experience
- Project Management qualification, desired
- Expert specialist knowledge of and proficiency in IT theory, practice, operations, procedures and industry standards
- Demonstrated experience managing teams across Service Delivery, Infrastructure, Applications, Information and Security Domains
- Experience supporting implementations of Digital Transformations working with stakeholders across business, IT, external experts and consultants
- Superior consultative and communication skills to influence, negotiate and problem-solve
You are willing to provide or get:
- A current police check
- A pre-employment medical assessment
Why work for us?
By joining Sundale you will work in a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success. You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary and generous superannuation
- Salary sacrifice options
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
Sundale has been part of the Sunshine Coast community since 1963 and is extremely proud of its heritage and strong foundations. Sundale will always honour its past, but is focused in a new, modern future so it can cater to the evolving needs of the community for decades to come. To make this vision a reality, Sundale will continue to be agile and explore retirement and lifestyle options through the prism of future needs, including technology and amenity. Sundale is committed to being there for its residents and care recipients when they need us and is focused on developing innovative service models which create meaningful communities.
If you would like to know a bit more about Sundale then please have a look at our website https://www.sundale.org.au/ further to this Sundale recognizes that our people are central to the culture and success of our company and as a result, we are committed to being an employer of choice for talented professionals within our industry.
- QLD - Sunshine Coast
- Work Type:
- Full Time